Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday: In theory and In Practice

As always Black Friday is exciting beforehand, with so many sweet deals and such. But when it comes down to it, do you really want to get out of hibernation at 5am? I did not. I did not even set the alarm cock. Do you really want to wake up at 7am? Nope! I was out the door at 10am, and I avoided most of the electronics superstores. It looked like a big kerfuffle around them. So instead I went to smaller, less crowded hotspots like Longs (Fuji 25pk DVD $5AR), Radio Shack (nothing really exciting there), and Walgreens (fun!). By the way if you are the handsing guy from Longs and you are reading this, send me an email ;-) And most of the stuff I bought was grocery or household consumables. And 20 pints of Haagen Danz 2 for $1.50 with coupon at Walgreens ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? California Blogs # >