Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hot Thug at Jack In The Box!

So I went to drive-thru at Jack In the Box to get some totally unhealthy bear food. To my surprise, the drive-thru window person was quite handsing. Not just handsing but also manly in a mild faux-thug kind of way. I was surprised - he was very friendly and smiling at me repeatedly. I thought "Wow! may be he is attract to my unshaved rough bear looks!". So I smiled back and was friendly as well. He even said "want sum ketchup wit dat" in a very deep and sexy voice. "Wow!", I thought, "this bear may get some action today!". I was so excited! As he handed me the receipt, I noticed he had some long and thick manly fingers. "Wow!", I said to myself, "this is sooo cool!". Then I look at the receipt: a customer satisfaction survey...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? California Blogs # >