Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wine recommendations everywhere; how about Toothpaste recommendations?

You know there are thousands of books, magazines and websites telling you which wine goes with each type of food and cuisine. But no website tells you what type of toothpaste compliments your food! Why is that? I think that's a very important matter that should be addressed by the experts!

I am at a loss here! Should I use a minty toothpaste after a steak? Should I use a natural toothpaste after pho? Should I use a whitening toothpaste after eating beets? Should i use an Extreme Cleaning toothpaste after garlic-based foods? Should I use a smooth soothing before bed? Should I use a strong peppermint toothatse in the morming to help me waek up? Someone please help me! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? California Blogs # >